USDA Certified Organic CBD
Why you should care about USDA Certified Organic CBD?
- Quality is superior.
- Produces clean organic extracts.
- Strictest organic certification.
- Facility must undergo periodic on-site inspections.
- ALL ingredients in the final product is documented to be organically farmed & processed.
- Products must meet certain standards for growing, storage, processing, packaging and shipping.
- Avoidance of synthetic substances such as chemical fertilizers.
- Never uses genetically modified seeds.
What exactly is a USDA Certified Organic Certification?
- The very best certification for businesses that deal with organic material.
- The requirement is in place to make sure that the organic material is clear of certain dangerous materials.
- This means no pesticides and contaminants.
- Certification includes steering clear of certain materials that permanently damage ecosystems and the environment.
Why should it matter to me for CBD and hemp?
- You won’t have to worry about the quality of the hemp used for CBD Oil.
- You can be assured that your hemp will be grown in top quality soil.
- Hemp grown in poor quality soil will soak up heavy metals and contaminants.
- Buying a USDA Certified Organic CBD will give you peace of mind you are getting the best.
Why doesn’t everyone produce or sell USDA Certified Organic products?
- Many companies choose to opt out of becoming USDA Certified Organic to save on cost and time.
- Some businesses will label their CBD as Certified Organic without any proof or backing of the claim.
- Other farms or facilities cannot get certified even if they wanted to because of their poor soil content.