reLeaf Therapy CBD Pumpkin Spice Coffee Recipe
With Fall right around the corner reLeaf Therapy would love to share its CBD pumpkin spiced coffee recipe. Whether you are a coffee lover yourself or just want to experiment with new ways to consume CBD we bet you will love this hemp drink. Not only does it set the mood for the Fall holidays, but our CBD pumpkin spiced coffee is a wonderful way to reap the benefits of CBD.
This recipe allows you to blend in a CBD oil of your choice, but we personally recommend one of our USDA Certified Organic unflavored full-spectrum tinctures to fully get the desired taste of the pumpkin flavor. The fat in the milk blends with the CBD oil so it infuses the whole cup. And while it’s nice if you have your own frothing pitcher at home, you can also just use a blender to get that fluffy latte texture.
- 1 cup strong coffee, preferably espresso
- ¼ cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon sugar or equivalent sweetener of your choice
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups milk or milk substitute (preferably with some amount of fat)
- 1 or 2 servings of reLeaf Therapy CBD oil (Unflavored recommended)
- While coffee is brewing, heat the milk, pumpkin, sugar, spices, and vanilla in a saucepan over medium heat until hot but not boiling, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, add the CBD oil, put in a blender, and blend until frothy.
- Divide the freshly brewed coffee between two mugs, then top up each cup with the milk mixture.
- If you like an extra snazzy presentation, top with whipped cream and sprinkle with more pumpkin pie spice.