CBD Bath Bombs: The Next New Health Trend?
An Introduction To CBD Bath Bombs
Cannabidiol, more commonly known as CBD, is a chemical compound that derives from the hemp plant. Diluting the CBD with a carrier oil makes CBD oil. By infusing this with other ingredients, such as bath salts and natural essential oils, manufacturers can create CBD bath bombs.
Very few activities are as relaxing and rewarding as a hot soaking bath. Whether you hit the tub to wash up, unwind mentally, ease stiff muscles, or promote a good night’s sleep, you know all about the healing power of a good hot soak. But if you thought taking a bath couldn’t get any more relaxing, think again. A CBD bath might just be the ultimate way to soothe your mind, body, and soul.
You are probably already aware that CBD products come in many forms, including CBD tinctures (oil), edibles, and hemp flower. However, what about a soothing bath soaking in CBD-infused water?
All you have to do is simply drop a bath bomb infused with hemp oil and CBD into your bath water for an extra relaxing experience that will help melt away any tension you might have felt during your day. This amazing experience provides relaxation and overall wellness without unwanted side effects like drowsiness, dry mouth, or other potential issues that can be associated with traditional marijuana.
The hemp plant is known for its many health benefits, but CBD bath bombs can be an enjoyable addition to your daily hygiene routine. When you bathe with a CBD bath bomb, the CBD, essential oils, and fragrances will get released into the water and can then be absorbed into and onto your skin. reLeaf Therapy offers a variety of bath bombs that include essential oils such as Italian Lemon, Orange Citrus, Peppermint, Lavender, and Eucalyptus. These natural oils help moisturize and hydrate the skin while soothing and relaxing your body.
Potential Benefits Of CBD Bath Bombs
Bath bombs and bath salts can benefit the skin and provide a relaxing bathing experience. reLeaf Therapy sells bath bombs which contain cannabidiol (CBD) oil, which may have some extra benefits for the skin. CBD is a non-psychoactive stimulant which means it will not affect your consciousness. Many CBD users strongly believe in the potential benefits of CBD such as relief for chronic pain, sore muscles, and other discomforts. CBD bath bombs can be a way to relax after a long day at work or the gym. Daily stress relief is another benefit that comes from using a CBD bath bomb. The sensory experience will help you relax and feel more at ease.
CBD bath bombs can be an easy way of using CBD for your health needs. The impact is relaxing and peaceful without the side effects some experience with traditional marijuana products. However, you will reap even more benefits from your CBD bath bombs if you use them in your daily routine. While taking a bath for most people is a therapeutic experience, adding CBD products such as bath bombs can heighten it to the next level. You can also use CBD bath bombs if you are experiencing discomfort from conditions such as menstrual cramps, arthritis, or even migraines. The CBD could counteract any feelings of pain to provide relaxation and calmness.
When Should You Use A CBD Bath Bomb?
You can use CBD bath bombs anytime you want and as often as you want. Many people love using CBD bath bombs at least twice a week to help with many conditions and promote a sense of wellness. If you suffer from chronic pain, try adding CBD bath bombs to your daily hygiene routine a couple times a week. The CBD has the potential to reduce the feelings of pain and provide relaxation for muscles that might be knotted or tense. CBD also shows promising potential be used to help alleviate other discomforts such as menstrual cramps, arthritis, and multiple sclerosis.
If you struggle with anxiety or depression, add a CBD bath bomb to your daily routine. Drop one of the CBD bath bombs into your hot bath water and let it dissolve which will release the CBD into the water. The essential oils in our bath bombs will soothe and calm any restlessness, stress, or anxiety that you might have brought home from your day. As well, CBD shows great potential to assist with relieving depression, so adding it to your bath may help provide mental relief and clarity. By the end of your bath, you should feel relaxed and calm.
How To Use CBD Bath Bombs
If you are looking for relief from anxiety, stress, or other disorders, the CBD bath bombs can be an excellent addition to your daily routine. Not only do they support and improve your overall wellness, but many people also claim that their experience was so relaxing that it melted away their tension and pain. Plus, no need to go to the spa! Enjoy a restful, relaxing bath experience right in the comfort of your own home.
- Prepare your bathtub for a nice long bath, ensuring the water is mild enough not to irritate your skin but hot enough allow you to soak for at least 20 minutes. You can also add additional Epsom salts into your bathwater to improve the overall well-being of your body.
- Drop one of the bath bombs into the waterand let it dissolve into the tub to release its soothing contents. With the hot water opening your pores, your body will absorb CBD even faster. As such, your bath should feel refreshing and invigorating. It's perfect after a long day, or even as a nightly ritual to promote restful sleep.
- After the CBD bath bomb has disolved, relax in your tub for at least 20 minutes or as long as you would like before getting out to dry off. Don't forget to moisturize your skin to keep it hydrated and healthy!
How Can I Get A CBD Bath Bomb?
As more and more people begin to explore the benefits of CBD, we can expect to see a rise in CBD infused bath bombs that use hemp oil and other essential oils as ingredients. You can find many different products containing CBD, from lotions and oils to edibles and bath bombs. Looking for quality CBD bath bombs? Look no further than our online store. Click here to check out our variety of organic CBD inventory.
There are many CBD products available on the market today, but you have to understand that not all of them are created equal. Because there is no official standard for what constitutes "cannabis-derived" versus "plant extract"-derived cannabis terminology, it's easy to get confused if you're shopping around without doing your research first. That's why it's important to make sure you learn about the product before you buy CBD. For example, are your CBD products organic? Look for CBD oil or CBD isolate which has been extracted from hemp that was grown without pesticides or herbicides. The best CBD bath bombs will use CBD oil or CBD isolates that meets quality standards for both purity and CBD concentration. We recommended using CBD bath bombs that contain at least 100mg of CBD per bath bomb for the best results.
To determine exactly how much CBD is in your bath bomb or other CBD product, check the label for cannabinoid content. Quality CBD products will also have a QR code on their label that you can scan to see a full panel lab test.
Get Started With CBD Bath Bombs
If you're interested in trying CBD bath bombs, here are some tips to help get you started:
- Look for all-natural ingredients like Epsom salt, baking soda, citric acid, and essential oils. These ingredients will impart their natural properties along with the added benefit of delivering nutrients to your body when you soak in the bath. The best CBD bath bombs are made from CBD oil that meets standards for purity and potency. You can also try looking at our store or perhaps check out the reviews before buying your next CBD bath bomb!
- Choose CBD bath bombs with high potency of a minimum of 100mg of CBD per bath bomb. Many companies are selling CBD bath bombs that contain too few milligrams of CBD and will not give the user their desired results. High quality is just as important so make sure you are able to verify the purity of the CBD bath bomb by viewing its certificate of analysis (COA). All reputable CBD products will have a COA that you can view by scanning a QR code on the product label.
- Choose bath bombs made by reputable companies. You should make sure they use the best ingredients and create with high-quality standards in mind. It's best to go with a company like reLeaf Therapy who has established itself as an industry leader when it comes to manufacturing CBD products and is USDA certified.
CBD bath bombs can be a great addition to your daily routine. Not only can they possibly help you relax, but you'll also get the added benefit of natural essential oils soaking into your skin. If you're not sure where to start, consult your doctor or another healthcare professional for advice.
As we begin to see more and more CBD bath bombs appearing in the marketplace, you can expect to see a growing number of people experiencing possible health benefits such as reduced anxiety, pain relief, and improved sleep. While the claims of CBD providing healing properties have yet to be substantiated by clinical trials, many of its chemical compounds often show medicinal benefits.
Please note that these products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this website is not intended as a substitute for the advice provided by your physician or other healthcare professional. This product has not been evaluated by the FDA and is in no way intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. As with anything you ingest, be sure to consult your physician before using CBD bath bombs.
Ready to have a supportive, healing bath experience? Buy one of our high-quality CBD bath bombs today! Click here to check out ours.